FPP Salutes Lomography! Analog Champions Unveil New Color Negative Film Emulsion
LOMOCHROME METROPOLIS XR 100-400 FILM
The talented crew over at Lomography – responsible for the LomoKino camera and many other products beloved by the Film Photography Project – have released their brand-new color negative film emulsion LOMOCHROME METROPOLIS XR 100-400 film! Available now in the FPP On-Line Store in 35mm, 120 (medium format) and 110 (pocket film), LOMOCHROME METROPOLIS gives “muted colors with an intense aesthetic pop” that is “inspired by stark images of expressionism and modern urbanism” – Lomography. Here’s what they had to say about the technical specs:
- Extended ISO range: 100–400
- Standard C-41 development
- Daylight balanced (5000K)
- Available in multiple formats (35 mm, 120, 110 and 16 mm)
- Fine grain structure for high optical fidelity
- Deep blacks and curved highlights
- Aggressive tonal curve for dramatic exposures
- The first new color negative film-stock internationally released in over 5 years
Want the full scoop on the film along with the opportunity to contribute some cash to the project? Check out the LOMOCHROME METROPOLIS KICK-STARTER.
FPP’s Michael Raso and John Fedele discuss movie making, new films and Lomography on the July 16th 2019 FPP PODCAST (Links below)!
DOWNLOAD Film Photography Podcast July 16, 2019
Wanna shoot Lomography film? Lomography Films are available right here at The FPP On-Line Store!
Read the full article here
Leave a Reply